Furniture Removals in Christchurch and Beyond
Moving to Christchurch? Have something heavy and awkward to transport from one suburb to another? We can help! At Two Lads and a Truck, we use our decade of experience to help individuals, families, and businesses safely and quickly transport their goods. Secure a cost-effective quote from our Christchurch movers today!
Need Big or Small Furniture Movers in Christchurch? Two Lads Can Help
We have an extensive fleet and can help you with almost any move. A standard booking secures you a 33-cube truck and two expert movers who are well-versed in both transport and the Christchurch area. We transport anything from a full house move to entire office setups. We’ll also perform smaller moves, such as transporting pool tables or pianos. Available Monday through to Saturday, we’ll arrive on time fully-equipped with everything we need to move your goods safely. Book our Christchurch furniture movers today!
Conditions of Your Booking
- Hourly rates for the 33-cube truck start at $169, incl GST.
- All bookings minimum two hours
- A credit card required to secure the booking
- A $60 cancellation fee applies for confirmed bookings
- Larger truck available on request
Christchurch Service Areas
Our movers transport customer belongings right across the Christchurch area. Some popular areas, include:
Suburb not listed? That’s not a problem. Contact our Christchurch movers, and we’ll do what we can to accommodate your needs.
The Fine Print
- We require a 2-hour deposit to be paid at the time of booking
- Your move starts when the lads leave the depot
- Minimum charge of 2 hours. Cost is based on original estimation
- Work not available during torrential rains. If you have a move scheduled on this day, we’ll work with you to find another suitable date and time
- We do our best to treat your belongings with care, but accidents can happen. Please be aware that all carriage and storage are at the owner's risk
- Property owners are responsible for any loss or damage. As such, we encourage you to contact your insurer prior to the move to make appropriate arrangements. If your insurer is unable to assist, we can recommend a reputable insurer